Covid-19 Update for Holmesdale House & Holmesdale Day Care.
We at Holmesdale House are continuously updating our contingency plan reflecting Covid19 by following guidelines and best practice set by PHE. We are doing all that we can to minimise the spread of the infection to protect the health and wellbeing of our services users, staff and the public.
Visits to Holmesdale House
We are now welcoming visitors to Holmesdale House and pleased that we are able to assist families to visit their loved ones.
All visits must be pre-booked by calling in directly to Holmesdale House and we kindly ask that the following measures are observed:
- A maximum of two visitors will be permitted per resident at any one time. Out of the two visitors one may be a child.
- All visits must be by appointment only – please contact the home directly prior to your visit as two sets of visitors will not permitted.
- All visitations will take place in the garden, either through their bedroom doors or in the garden itself from a safe distance.
- Access into the garden will take place via the side gate entrance of the house.
- There will be no access into the house, the resident’s bedrooms nor the facilities.
- No refreshments will be provided during these visits. Please bring your own should you wish.
- Any presents for your relatives will be taken by us to wipe down and clean and then given to the residents, please bring in a plastic bag.
- Visits will be limited to a maximum of 1 hour and frequency of visits will be staggered to avoid crowding.
We are taking new admissions at Holmesdale House. The process is now slightly different but we will ensure to provide a smooth transition. Please call Holmesdale House on 01424 217 953 for further information.